Concessionary parking permit
Concessionary parking permits can be purchased from the Technical Department of the City of Borås following application approval.
Concessionary parking permits can be issued in the following cases:
- For healthcare and social welfare vehicles that have been equipped as a workplace or for storage of heavy tools and/or materials.
- For vehicles engaged in emergency healthcare and social welfare operations.
- For any other purpose for which the term ‘concessionary parking’ is applicable.
Temporary parking permits
Temporary parking permits can be issued in the following cases:
- Temporary parking permits for parking on the street can be issued for professional operations similar to those described under ‘concessionary parking permits’ above.
- Temporary parking permits for parking on the street for a few hours or one day can be issued to private persons in connection with e.g. moving.
Applications are made to the Technical Department of the City of Borås; the fee is 40 SEK/day, excluding VAT.